Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal reports and LBI? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
thummel1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Quote thummel1 Replybullet Topic: Crystal reports and LBI?
     Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 7:35am
Does anyone have experience working with Crystal Reports and LBI(Lawson Business Intelligence)? If so, I've love your input on a problem. A report I created in Crystal 2008 works just fine, but when I publish it out to LBI, there are columns of data that are supposed to return paragraphs of text, but instead they are returning just the first 2 letters of the paragraphs.
 
I don't know if this is a Crystal Reports issue or an LBI issue. Any tips or suggestions? Would love to hear them!
"Press any key to continue. Where's the 'Any' Key?" ~Homer Simpson
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum