Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Check printing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kreusch
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote kreusch Replybullet Topic: Check printing
     Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 9:06am

 I have a report created to print our AP checks.  I have a stub at the bottom and top of the check with a subreport to list the invoices paid.  I am limited to listing 12 invoices before I run out of space and sometimes our checks pay more than 12 invoices.  I want to bump to another check if it exceeds 12 to list the addition ones.  So i am using a count formula but I dont know what to code to force it to go to another check.  I do plan on using formulas to void the amount, signature line, etc on the second page.  I really just need the invoices paid listed on the second page.

Thanks in advance.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum