I am new to crystal reports and have been asked to produce a
report that calculates the number working of days (not counting sat and sun) taken
to process an application form.
It needs to count:
(The datediff between
Application Received and Letter issued to customer ) + (The datediff between
Letter received from customer and Further notification sent to customer) - (Any Saturdays
and Sundays that fall between these dates).
e.g App received 28/01/13, Letter to cust 28/01/13 = 0 days
Letter received from cust 30/01/13, Notification to cust 30/01/13 = 0 days
- therefore number of days to process the application would be 0 days
I have managed to get working but my issue is that if the datediff is zero days then I need this to show as 1 day.
Is there any way to add 1 day when the date diff is 0? I only want to add 1 day when it is 0 days
Hope that makes sense