| Author |
Message |
GowthamSen
Groupie
Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
|

Topic: Sum / Count function in Group footer? Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 4:12pm |
|
Hi,
I have two columns in detail section lets say C1 and C2.
I am applying SUM on C1 and distinctcount on C2 in Group footer summary.
Now, I would like to display SUM (C1) / distinctcount(C2).
But seems its not working. Please help me on how to achieve this.
Thanks a lot.
Gowtham
|
|
Thank you
Regards,
Gowtham Sen.
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
GowthamSen
Groupie
Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
|

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 5:04pm |
|
Hi,
I got the resolution. Ad I didnt add the group name as part of summary functions, all group footers are showing total sum / count.
Now its resolved.
Thanks a lot.
|
|
Thank you
Regards,
Gowtham Sen.
|
IP Logged |
|
Runner
Newbie
Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
|

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 11:04am |
|
I am having the same issue. How did you resolve this? I do not receive the summary/count.
Thanks. Runner
|
IP Logged |
|
Sastry
Moderator
Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
|

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 2:41am |
|
HI
Do you have groups ? If so, try this :
Sum({fieldvalue},{Groupnamefield}) // to get group summary
Count({fieldvalue},{Groupnamefield}) // to get group count
Now u can write like :
if Count({fieldvalue},{Groupnamefield}) <> 0 Then
Sum({fieldvalue},{Groupnamefield}) / Count({fieldvalue},{Groupnamefield}) else 0
|
|
Thanks,
Sastry
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|