Joined: 28 Jan 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Crystal Suppressing Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:34pm
Hello,
Can anyone help??
The Report Header has "New Page After" selected but is causing subsequent Header sections to print on another page even though this section is suppressed.
How can I use the "New Page After" only for when this Header section is displayed?
Even if you suppress (report header) also, the section will get processed. So remove 'New Page After' from Report Header and select 'new page after' after which header you want new page.
Joined: 28 Jan 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:12pm
Hi
Thanks for the answer but I'm not sure if I was clear enough.
I Have put a section into the report which is a "Please Turn Over" text section which then needs to force any section after it onto another page.
I have done this by selecting 'New Page After' in this section which when displayed works fine. However when this section is suppressed, it continues to force
everything after it onto another page. I only want it to do this when its showing.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum