Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Topic: Date grouping Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:20pm
I have several record and it contain date information. I want to make a grouping of those information by date. But when I do the grouping there's a strange result. Which is the grouping date is different from the detail .. can anyone tell me why..thanks
Go in Report Menu-- Group Expert -- and select the group and click on Options it will display a window in that select Common Tab and see what you have in 'The Section Will be Printed' it should be 'for each day'
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum