Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Help with code Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
schmidtcamp
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote schmidtcamp Replybullet Topic: Help with code
     Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 4:37pm
I am trying to pull numbers from a database. The numbers I need to pull are in a 4-1-2-2 format. XXXX-x-xx-xx. How would I write a code to extract those numbers?
Thank you for helping
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 3:21am
Try

ToText({field},'0000-0-00-00')
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum