Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula for Not logging into the system Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sanchezgmc06
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Quote sanchezgmc06 Replybullet Topic: Formula for Not logging into the system
     Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 5:31am
Hello:
 
I am working on a report that which I would like to see staff who have not logged into the system in the last 60 days.
 
I have this formula:
{system_usage.usage_date} < currentdate -60
 
however this brings back a True/False value if the staff member logged into the system on that single date (current-60)
 
I need to see which staff member have not logged into the system for the entire 60 days
 
I think I need a different formula
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 5:12am
if you want a crystal only solution
bring in all data
group on user
insert a summary at ther group level as the max of the date field
maximum({system_usage.usage_date},{table.user_field})
 
now you can do a group selection criteria on that result
 
maximum({system_usage.usage_date},{table.user_field})<dateadd('d',-60,currentdate)
 
Note that group select criteria leaves the groups in the tree and exlcude s them in a later pass for the body of the report.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum