Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Subreport Record Selection from Calculation Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lmfl123
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote lmfl123 Replybullet Topic: Subreport Record Selection from Calculation
     Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 4:40am
I have a main report for my inventory that I use to calculate order quantities based on stock, sales, and outstanding purchases. I am trying to create an actual order for the items that are needed out of a sub-report. I created the report and linked to my calculated field for order qty in the main report. I am having 2 problems with this design. First, although I can link the sub-report based on the calculated order qty, I can't select records based on it. The sub-report shows every item whether it needs to be ordered or not. Second, I need to show the calculated order qty values from the main report on the sub-report. Is there a way to do this?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum