Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Trying to Replicate with Errors Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sinflspeed
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote sinflspeed Replybullet Topic: Trying to Replicate with Errors
     Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 7:00am

I have a report that allows to the end user to to search using parameters of Agent/workgroup Range and Queue. 

 
{QueueStats.SiteId} = {?SiteId} and
{QueueStats.cReportgroup} in {?Workgroup} and
{QueueStats.cReportGroup}<>"*" and
{QueueStats.dIntervalStart} = {?DateTime} and
{QueueStats.cName} = {?Agent} and
{QueueStats.cHKey3} <> "*"
 
I am trying to replicate to another report that allows only a seach by queue. 
 
if {?EnableInteractionType}=1  then
    {QueueStats.cHKey3}<>"*"
Else
      {QueueStats.cHKey3}="*" and
{QueueStats.cHKey4} = "*" and
{QueueStats.SiteId} = {?SiteId} and
{QueueStats.cReportGroup} = {?ReportGroup} and
{QueueStats.dIntervalStart} = {?DateTime} and
{QueueStats.cType} = {QueueStats.cType} and
{QueueStats.cName} = {?Workgroup} and
{@StatusTime} = {?ShiftTime}
 
 
 I can not get it to run correctly.  Any insight or direction would be appreciated.
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 4:18am
cant say this will fix your issue for sure as I do not really know what any of your fields or data types or formulas are but in general do not use if-then in your select, rather try this:
 
(
    ({?EnableInteractionType}=1  and
    {QueueStats.cHKey3}<>"*")
 or
    ({?EnableInteractionType}<>1  and
    {QueueStats.cHKey3}="*")
)
 and
{QueueStats.cHKey4} = "*" and
{QueueStats.SiteId} = {?SiteId} and
{QueueStats.cReportGroup} = {?ReportGroup} and
{QueueStats.dIntervalStart} = {?DateTime} and
{QueueStats.cType} = {QueueStats.cType} and
{QueueStats.cName} = {?Workgroup} and
{@StatusTime} = {?ShiftTime}
 


Edited by DBlank - 22 Jan 2013 at 4:19am
IP IP Logged
sinflspeed
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote sinflspeed Replybullet Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 6:14am
Thanks Dblank, any advice would help.  Tried yours with the same result.  Not sure how to post data and fields because it is a very large report. 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 7:48am
can you explain a little more by what you mean by it is not running correctly?
IP IP Logged
sinflspeed
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote sinflspeed Replybullet Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 4:43am
I am trying to configure the report to be able to show data when a specific agent is selected from the workgroup. 
 
So, normally in the report you'd select a Queue "Customer Service"  a Date "12-1-2012" and Run the report.
 
Now I've added the parameter for Agent and when I select the agent the report runs with the agent I selected displayed but not data for that agent will display.  I've racked my brain and configured it it as many was as I can think to no avail...
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum