Joined: 22 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 89
Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 12:00pm
So sorry - we have had some major issues going on and I wasn't able to reply until now.
We are trying to standardize our Crystal reports so that if the end users want to run it and only bring back the last full week's data, they can do that or if they want the last full month they can do that too.
So for now, I am trying to get the just previous month and the previous week to work and cannot get anything to work.
Here is what I have using monthly and this works fine alone: How do I add the previous full week using parameters of 1850,01,01?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum