Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Topic: Selecting last records using param Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 10:06am
I have a report that is pulling Operator ID's, names and time stamps of jobs from a database. I want to display only the last so many reords determined by a paramater. I have a parameter set as a number and I have tried using it in a select statement but I have not been able to get anything to work.
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 10:25am
I want to show the whole record. So say there are 100 records I only want to display the last 20 records. So I would enter 20 for the parameter value when prompted. So Iguess you could say the last 20 timestamps.
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 5:33am
I though it was all good. It runs fine but they have another field that is a location and they want it to sort by the location. If I use that in the sorting it looks at the highest 20 locations.
KevV
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum