Say I have a table that contains a list of all my part numbers, then I have another table with the part number and activity details.
I want to show a report of ALL part numbers then list the activity below it, even if there are no details.
I linked masterlist.partnumber to activitylist.partnumber.
I created a group by masterlist.partnumber, then the details below.
My problem is, if there is not any activity for that part number for the date range I'm looking at, then the group for that part number does not show up. Since I'm looking for items that do not have any activity, or low activity then I kind of need them in my report.
I have a summary of events below each group. I will base my selection on those. IE = Count is less than 5
Example of what I want.
Part Number
Date of activity - Type of activity
Date of activity - Type of activity
-------------------------------------------
2
Part Number <- I still want this part number from the masterlist
-------------------------------------------
0
Part Number
Date of activity - Type of activity
Date of activity - Type of activity
Date of activity - Type of activity
-------------------------------------------
3