| Author |
Message |
takugian
Newbie
Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
|

Topic: Parameters List Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 12:03am |
|
Hi guys!
Does Crystal accept a list of parameters?
For example, I have a parameter called "NAME". This parameter can have any value.
I can put "Carlos", right? The NAME's value is Carlos. But if I want that NAME has others values that I want?
NAME = Carlos, Maria, Fernando, etc.
Is it possible? Can a parameter have more than one value?
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
takugian
Newbie
Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
|

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 1:34am |
|
I have an idea, guys.
If there is a loop in my report, my problem will be solved.
I create a report with some group parameter, after that, the report goes at begining (REPORT HEADER) and use a new group of parameters to create the second, etc etc.
Is it possible? A report with loop?
|
IP Logged |
|
takugian
Newbie
Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
|

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 10:45pm |
|
up please!
|
IP Logged |
|
kevlray
Admin Group
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
|

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 6:00am |
|
If you set the property for the parameter to have multiple value, then it should allow you to enter multiple values?!?
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|