|
I've created a report using the crosstab control which groups the data by date in columns. I'd like to take all of the dates that are earlier than the 1st of the current month (when the report is run) and combine them and the data being summarized into one column called Previous.
So instead of seeing something like this:
Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul
I want to see something like this:
Previous Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul
I've tried the following things:
I've created a formula field called grpSort
if {Command.ReqDate} < {?StartDate} then '0000' else cStr({Command.ReqDate}, 'yyMM')
to sort the data and put that in the column area of the crosstab expert.
Then I created a the following formula:
if {Command.ReqDate} < {?StartDate} then 'Previous' else cStr({Command.ReqDate}, 'MMM')
and put that in the Options area of the group options in the Use formula as Group Name formula.
The data sorts correctly, but I never see the Previous column. What am I doing wrong?
Edited by Craigbob - 17 Jan 2013 at 6:10pm
|