Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Removing negatives from average Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
db3712
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote db3712 Replybullet Topic: Removing negatives from average
     Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 3:57am
Good morning,
I have a formula that determines days between.  At times, date values are entered incorrectly in our database and brings up a negative value.  I summarize those value and need to remove negative values from that summary.  I need to keep the value of 0 in the summary.  Any idea how I do that?
IP IP Logged
db3712
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote db3712 Replybullet Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 5:48am
I figured it out.  Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum