Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Help with "NOT" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lolly54
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Quote lolly54 Replybullet Topic: Help with "NOT"
     Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:43pm
Hi All,

I want to exclude all records with the "Cancelled" status and I have put in a condition as below:
not({@Status} in ["Cancelled"]) 

I have also tried
not({@Status} = ["Cancelled"]) 

None of them worked... and no records were returned.

I am querying from the Service Now database tables... hope someone can solve this mystery.... Confused

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:12pm
Hi

Try this :

not({@Status} = "Cancelled") 

or

{@Status} <> "Cancelled"


not({@Status} in ("Cancelled")) 


Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum