Joined: 16 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Filter based on most recent Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:02am
Hi All,
I have a report that simplified looks as follows
Member Number Date of Evaluation Evaluation Result
1 12/1/12 100%
1 11/1/12 50%
1 10/1/12 75%
2 11/30/12 60%
2 10/15/12 75%
2 9/15/12 80%
etc.
I want to filter based on the most recent evaluation date. The most recent can be any date so I can't filter based on a date range. I just need in the above example for the first row from each client to display. Any suggestions?
Joined: 16 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:54am
That worked great. I thought my next step would have been easy, but I think it is affected by your solution. Now that I have only the most recent showing, I am trying to only display those that are most recent that have a certain percentage. So I need to only show the most recents that have 100% in this example. I tried just a selection expert for "is equal to" for the percentage, but it brings back in all dates that have 100%.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:10am
just keep in mind that you are not actullay removing any data in either solution, you aer just hiding it. Hidden data is still part of the data set for the report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum