Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Customizing the Run Menu Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
stevetothink
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Quote stevetothink Replybullet Topic: Customizing the Run Menu
     Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 7:42am

I used a 3rd party database system. This DB product uses crystal reports as the reporting engine. I've taken an existing report and modified it to meet my needs. Now I'd like to edit the default run menu that exists within the 3rd party databasement report module.

Is this something that I can do in the crystal report or is this not changeable to me since it is a 3rd party database?
 
Thanks,
Steve
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:05am
Hi Steve,

Crystal is a reporting tool and you can't make changes to 3rd party database report module through crystal reports.

You may have to contact the 3rd party database vendor to make changes in default run menu.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum