Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: overlays in report Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 8:29am
is there a way to add overlays to a report as one PNG
JPG or whatever file? it seems you need to cut and paste the images in the different areas header, body and footer to get a proper result.
I want to have some standard documents like invoices, airwaybills etc. that can easily be customized for other companies with another backround with logo, etc.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 11:40am
I haven't done overlays myself, but we have an IRS form that uses 1 image per section, but I believe that each section is a different copy...think the w-2 we all get at the end of year.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum