Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export to Excel Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
riskabagus
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Location: Indonesia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote riskabagus Replybullet Topic: Export to Excel
     Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 9:40pm
Hi everybody,

I am new on Crystal Report.
Now, I am working on Crystal Report 10.
I have successfully created some reports and displayed on web. Nothing error or ugly display.

But, when I created function to export the report that I have created on Crystal Report into Excel, I found strange problems Confused
The tab column doesn't look well.  (please see following image)


I have used function to ignore null function with =>

IF ISNULL({TABLE.PRICE}) = TRUE
THEN 0
ELSE TABLE.PRICE

But the result still gave me blank value and makes the report doesn't look well.

Anyone can give me the solution ?
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:08am
Hi

Try with the following :

Go in File --Report Options-- Select 'Convert Database Null values to default and Convert other null values to default.

Also open the formula which you have inserted and in the formula (top center) editor you will find a drop down box through that select 'Default Values for Nulls'


Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum