Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: diameter symbol problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vishal41190
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2013
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote vishal41190 Replybullet Topic: diameter symbol problem
     Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 6:59am
Hello

I am using crystal report for visual studio.
i had put symbol in report using function CharW(x);
I want to insert diameter symbol using this function so i had write the function CharW(8960). When i show crystal report in crystal report viewer it is showing square empty box instead of diameter symbol. and when i export that report to pdf it is showing same but when i export it to .doc file it is showing diameter symbol perfectly.

I want to export it with pdf file. Any one have a solution ???
I am really confused with it
Vishal Patel
IP IP Logged
CircleD
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 11:52pm
Does your copy of Adobe have that font you're using installed?
IP IP Logged
vishal41190
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2013
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote vishal41190 Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 9:46pm
Hello

There is no problem with font type. I am using arial font.
When I directly export it to pdf it is not showing that diameter symbol. But if I save it as rpt file and open it in crystal report viewer 2008 it is showing perfectly in it and when I export it with this tool it is showing perfectly in pdf also.

It is possible to add support for this symbols in crystal report for visual studio??
Vishal Patel
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum