I need change data source from oracle to SQL Server for a built report
the original report use Oracle built driver, for the new SQL Server will use the SQL server OLE driver. However the original report which is pulling data from Oracle uses a command with parameters. When updating the data source from Oracle to SQL in the SET datasource location the command is not recognized since it is written in oracle.
If I do not update the datasource and go in database expert and remove the Oracle data source then loose all the report. If also in database expert select the command for the new SQL Server and click on ">" to add then can build the command in SQL and generate new parameters but cannot get rid of the old data source in oracle.
basically I just need to update the command in oracle to another SQL Server command and leave the fields as they are.
Many thanks,