|
On to my next issue.
When I print directly from the program that stores my data (accounting software), there is some kind of "crystal wrapper" that converts the data into a report. Or something like that. The "print to screen" button creates a beautiful report on my screen, which I've been told is like my "print preview" button. When I print to the printer, the report gets an extra 1/2 inch margin and makes the report cut off the edge of the right side of the document, along with an extra 1/2 inch margin at the bottom of the page, so the same thing happens there.
Lastly, when I, instead of printing this document from the Business Objects (reader, or whatever...), save the file to PDF form, the report gets shrunk. It looks like it saves the PDF file about 90% size from the original. I still get the extra margin added to the left side, but now it is reduced to and extra 1/4in.
What's going on here? Please help. Thanks in advance.
|