Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: section expert layout tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Topic: section expert layout tab
     Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 7:54am

I am not sure if I am missing something, but I am only able to enter the width on the detail size and not the height in the layout tab.  I entered the width, horizontal gap and printing directions across then down.  but the height is grayed out and will not let me enter a height?  I know I can go thru the lable wizard, but thought this would be just as easy except it wont let me add height and now I'm curious to find out why?? 

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum