Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Counting Stores that make up Group Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bbpidder
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote bbpidder Replybullet Topic: Counting Stores that make up Group
     Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 5:51am
I have a report in CRXI that is grouped by "Supervisor", which is determined by the Store #'s. I need to refer to the number of stores in the group in a formula.

ie: Total_Sales/Group_Count

so I need to have Group_Count = the # of stores listed as belonging to the supervisor.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, please keep in mind I have taken three CR classes, but I am still a novice, so be gentle. Thanks!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 6:05am
sum(table.sales,table.supervisor) / distinctcount(table.storenumber,table.supervisors)
IP IP Logged
bbpidder
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote bbpidder Replybullet Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 7:20am
THANK YOU!!!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum