|
I have a Report that I've connected to a Datatable (Two fields: Choice, Votes) that are connected to a stored procedure in sql server 2012. The Report shows something like:-
Choice Votes
---------------------------
Option1 11
Option2 8
Option3 4
Option4 7
Option5 5
Option6 6
Option7 1
Option8 2
What i want to do is generally simple, just whatever the votes are i want to sum them up and take each percentage with its respective option. I really have no experience with Reports and their charts, but i was able to add a chart to the report, and in the chart expert, I put
On the Change of:
Datatable1.Choice - A
Everytime i add the Votes to the "show values" List, it only does the count, which when i run the chart, it shows me each option with the same percentage, I tried looking into summary operations, but sum is nowhere to be seen in the drop down list, all I found was Count, and Distinct count. Thanks in Advance. (I'm using asp.net c#)
|