Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: IsNull(date) doesn't work
Author
Message
nmguerra
Newbie
Joined: 04 Dec 2012
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: IsNull(date) doesn't work
Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 6:02am
Hi there. I need a litle help here.
I have this formula on a field that is always returning False, even when the date is Null on the database:
If IsNull({GACCENTRY_1.VALDAT_0}) then
PrintDate - {GACCDUDATE.DUDDAT_0}
else
PrintDate - {GACCENTRY_1.VALDAT_0}
also I tried this, and is returning always TRUE...
If Not IsNull({GACCENTRY_1.VALDAT_0}) then
PrintDate - {GACCENTRY_1.VALDAT_0}
else
PrintDate - {GACCDUDATE.DUDDAT_0}
I thought to convert the date field to number but I don't know any function that converts date do number.
Can you help me please?
IP Logged
nmguerra
Newbie
Joined: 04 Dec 2012
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 6:11am
I got the answer! :)
I tried this, and it works.
If Len(ToText({GACCENTRY_1.VALDAT_0})) = 0 then
PrintDate - {GACCDUDATE.DUDDAT_0}
else
PrintDate - {GACCENTRY_1.VALDAT_0}
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.