Topic: if statement?? Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:24am
I need to create a report that will only show me records that have dates within 2 weeks of the current date and older. And any record that has more than 40 hours.
It still gives me the same message. The date field is a sub report within the main report, I am trying to get that field to work then I can work on the next criteria. I tried {date.date}<currentdate+14 and it worked with the exception that all records with dates that are further out than 14 days still print but they print with no date listed on the report.
I want to only print records that are older than the current date +14 day unless they have over 40 hrs. but since the date field is a sub report within the main report where the hrs are, I cannot do a formula that combines both of these requirements can I?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 5:35am
not in the select expert.
You might be able to limit your data to only the date criteria in the main report and then use a shared variable in a sub report to suppressd at int he main report. Just keep in min that the suppression has to happen ina read order after the variable is returned.
Eg. the variable cannot be in the GF and expect to suppress a GH or details section.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum