Joined: 04 Dec 2012
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: CR 2008 - Subreport doesn't grow Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 9:15am
Hi there.
This is my first post and I apreciate your help.
I have multiple sections on my report.
One of the multiple sections is on a Page footer. Here, in Page footer I have several sections.
In on of the Page footer section, I have a Subreport.
In that subreport I have a Memo Field.
In some records, this Memo Field has several lines.
I have the 'Can grow' property set in the SubReport, but when I run in, this Subreport is not growing. It only shows the lines (of the memo field) that corresponds to the height I left to the Subreport on the Main report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum