Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Text Object Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bturner
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Quote bturner Replybullet Topic: Text Object
     Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 4:44am
I am inserting a text object and the text is all on top of each other.  Looks fine when I'm typing it out but when I click out of it, every letter is on top of each other.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 5:19am
I think this has to do with printer driver issues.
Try this:
Go to
File menu
Page Set Up
mark "No Printer (optimize for screen display)" to true
IP IP Logged
bturner
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Quote bturner Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 11:05am
That is correct.  Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum