Originally posted by comatt1
to quote Dell
Crystal will only work with 32-bit data sources. So, even though you're using 64-bit Windows, you need to install the 32-bit database drivers for SQL Server. Also, if you're using an ODBC connection, it needs to be set up using the 32-bit ODBC Administrator. To get to this, run the following:
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
-Dell
side note - the admin tools ODBC is the 64bit version, you have to go and create a shortcut to this version on your desktop
OK, I did this, and it initially worked. But somehow after a few minutes of using the system it reverted back to the old way of doing things.
Here is what I want in the image below:
So, as you can see I can pick one or more of the fields I want and then move them over to the right hand side.
Here is what ends up happening after a while (what I DON'T want):
Now, as you can see, people have to type in the data in the fields, in the right format, and move it to the right.
What can I do to replicate the first image within Infoview and future iterations of the report?
Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Christopher Koeber