I have constructed a report to show completed projects, the date they were completed and the sales before completed [existing customer] and the sales after completed [new customer] along with the dates of the sales [to make sure the report is correct]. The project table is the main table linked to the invoice table by the customer number. This is a left outer join link since I want to see all of the completed project customers regardless of whether they've had an invoice or not. I have also selected distinct records. I brought in the invoice table twice, renamed one PREcomplete and the other POSTcomplete. 2 formulas were created to check the completed date against the invoice date to select either less than completed date, or greater than/equal to completed date.
The problem is I still have those darn duplicate invoice dates and dollars from the invoice file. The formulas are working, I have pre completed sales in one column and post completed sales in another, but each column has duplicated dates and dollars.
Any suggestions? I tried every kind of link option I could and the distinct record selection is not helping.
Thanks-
Minco