Joined: 29 Oct 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Convert String to Time Posted: 28 Nov 2007 at 1:27pm
I am looking for a way to convert a string which appears as a time 103030 (this is actually 10:30:30) to a time value so that calculations can be preformed on the field. I am using Crystal Reports XI. Thanks for your help.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 28 Nov 2007 at 2:26pm
That should be CTime() instead of CDate(). I originally wrote CDate() in my post but then changed it to CTime() once I read your question a second time. That should get you up and running.
Edited by BrianBischof - 28 Nov 2007 at 2:29pm
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum