Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Standard Letter to A4 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bal1
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote bal1 Replybullet Topic: Standard Letter to A4
     Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 7:38am
Hi -

I have a standard-sized report that I would like to now make for A4 - obviously with little impact to the report, if possible.

Can someone please help?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
bal1
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote bal1 Replybullet Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 8:34am
In addition, I'm also interested to know how to resize the working canvas once you've already started.
thx
IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 8:47am
Ha, one of the wonders of Crystal, once your resize it, most of the time you will spend about as much time rebuilding the form as you did creating it the first time.

Unless someone knows some trick I dont.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum