Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: table missing ??
Author
Message
Getch
Groupie
Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Topic: table missing ??
Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 8:49am
Hi All,
I have a large db and I was just going to create a new report to pull data from a merged table.
The table appears in the tables view, but when I start the report wizard, that table does not show up as a selection in the tables/queries dropdown.
Unsure why it is not there. I can open the table itself and see roughly 42000 records.
Any idea why it does not show up as a valid table in the report wizard?
Newbie reports
IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 9:12am
have you closed and reopened crystal and reestablished the ODBC connection?
IP Logged
Getch
Groupie
Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 9:23am
Boy oh boy...never mind.
I guess I need some coffee! Question is Access specific not crystal! LOL
I can use the table in Crystal, was trying to recreate in Access report so the business line folks could run at will without having Crystal installed.
Newbie reports
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.