Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Report Size Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 4:06am
Does anyone know if there is a data set "size limit" for crystal reports ?? Here
is what is going on. We run a series of DSO reports each period that
carry 12 months of historical data. they have been running fine until
period-10
The size of the largest reoccurring DSO report that has run successfully is 29.6 mb.
I
have tried running this report for period 10 both through Business
Intelligence and through Crystal itself but it gives me the dreaded
blank page which I have seen before.
Does anyone know if this is a BW limitation ?? something in crystal itself ? Bi ??
If
anyone has come across this problem of "size: before please let me know
how you got around it. I do not want to split up the reports if I do
not have to. thank you...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum