Hi Guys,
I need your advice regarding what is the best way to design an S-Curve report
I'm required to produce a Crystal Report with an S-Curve Chart above and raw data at the bottom. I'm supposed to fit the data in an A3 page. I have no problem with the chart since I'm able to create a line chart with the project duration as X-Axis and the target and actual values plotted in the Y-Axis. There is no problem with the project duration being dynamic when displayed in the chart because I'm using auto-layout option, but I don't know how to display the raw data below the chart to match the corresponding date. Aside from the fact that the columns are dynamic, I also need to fit everything in one page
Please see below an example of what I'm trying to create:
|
|
|
|_____________________________________________
10/2010 11/2010 12/2010 ....... ....... ...... 3/2013
0 10 15 100 <---- targets/ project
0 8.5 12 80 <---- actuals/ project
As you can see, the rows are fixed and the columns are dynamic
I've tried to look into using cross tabs and subreports but I'm not sure what is the proper report type to use. In cross tabs, the data continues to the 2nd page.
If there is no better way to do this, I might be forced to display each row as a long string. Even if this is an option, I can't predict if each data would properly align with the project duration date. Is there a way to compute the spacing of the chart?