Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Column and rows report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vsbhogar
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote vsbhogar Replybullet Topic: Column and rows report
     Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 2:46am

Hello,

    I linked crystal reports to Ms-Excel and later

I need to prepare column and row type report .Please suggest how to do this ,

and also can we do some coding or use SQL in Crystal report pls provide that

IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 7:46am
I suspect you'll have to use a Cross-Tab to get the data in this format.  However, since you didn't include any sample data or the structure of your Excel sheet, I can't tell you that for sure.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum