Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Heading Lines Subreport Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
avallone
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Oct 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote avallone Replybullet Topic: Heading Lines Subreport
     Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 6:26am
Hi All,
 
I hope you can help me.
 
I have two reports that are unrelated but I want in one report.
 
So I developed two subreport and put them in Details a and Details b. For the first subreport, I want additional heading lines for as many pages as that report goes. I put my heading lines in Page Header section of that sub-report. However the heading lines do not show up.
 
What am I doing incorrect?
 
Bob Avallone
Bob Avallone
IP IP Logged
shanth
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Quote shanth Replybullet Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 8:03am
Try sub-reports in Report Footer Sections
IP IP Logged
avallone
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Oct 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote avallone Replybullet Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 8:14am
Thanks for responding. That didn't help though.
 
Bob
Bob Avallone
IP IP Logged
avallone
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Oct 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote avallone Replybullet Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 11:09am
I found the answer in another forum. Put the page header in a group header. Then repeat the group header on each page.
Bob Avallone
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum