Topic: printing record once Posted: 21 Nov 2012 at 6:55am
I am printing shipping lables and it works great with one exception. There may be more than 1 job # that prints on each packlist and the lables prints the ship to address, PO # and job #. I want it to print 1 lable per packslip instead it is printing 1 lable per job #. I do not care if multiple job #'s appear on the lable but I only want 1 lable per job #. I hope this makes sense.
Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 5:31am
Can you explain, label, job#, PO# fields in technical away, like where they were located, in which section duplicates are coming, what formula you using, etc., to better understand?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum