Topic: Help Crystal Report 2008 on HP service manager Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 9:14pm
Hi all
this is my problem
I have used "Group sort expert" in CR 2008 to selected Top 10 numbers as in this image , but the blue numbers are wrong because it is sum all of them ( include hidden value out of top 10 )
plz help me resolve this problem
Thanks Sastry
but i want show the blue color line and it must be right result
I have an idea like this and can you help me: may be transform done things in "Group sort expert" into one kind of "Formula" . to conditions record selection
plz help me
Thanks Sastry for help me
but sorry, I don't understand means two formulas:
1. "Whileprintingrecords;
numbervar x;
x:=x+sum(value,group)"
2. "Whileprintingrecords;
numbervar x;"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum