Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Bar Codes Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:56am
Help please! I'm trying to incorporate Bar Codes into my report using Code 128(was able to successfuly use Code 39 but it only works for numeric data apparently so switched to 128). I have 128 fonts installed. Do i need some type of generator that helps formulate stop, check and start characters? I found some code to do this but to no avail as it still won't scan.... What am I missing here?
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 4:09am
we had to develop some string pattern to appropriately read our bar codes (but this deals with checks in Treasury). I could ask that developer if he knows anything.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum