Joined: 15 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Topic: Background colour when exporting to excel Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 10:50am
Hi there
Would appreciate your help with background colouring.
I have a report and I'm using background colours for header, totals and footer rows. When exporting my report to excel the background colour on those rows never ends. I would like the background colour to finish on the last column, is there anyway I can do it?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:45am
The only way to do this would be to color the individual text objects in the rows instead of the rows in the report. Then, to get the continuous color across, you would have to make sure that the left of each object starts at the end of the previous object (I usually use the guides on the ruler at the top of the page to do this.)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum