Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Location: Finland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Topic: Page header info does not show in later pages Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 1:37am
Hello.
I have an invoice which have customer address info in page header. But if my invoice is longer than one page the info does not show. Some of the info is showing but the customer addresses are not. Why? I would like that the info is shown on every page of the invoice. Can anybody help me with this?
Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Location: Finland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 7:41pm
Hi. Yes I know that it should show but it doesnt.. This is mystery to me..
The customer address info is only in page header but when my invoice is 2 pages or longer, some of the info does not show. I have a billing address, buyers address and delivery address in page header but only the delivery address is shown on later pages.. And sometimes there are no addressess on second page..
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum