Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: changing default export settings Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jbalbo
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Quote jbalbo Replybullet Topic: changing default export settings
     Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 10:04am
Hi,

Anyone know of a way to change default export setting on a single report.

I wanted uses to choose export then export excel data only with custom settings?

Thanks In Advance
Joe

IP IP Logged
junkbox
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote junkbox Replybullet Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 11:20am
From what I understand, you can't change on the report level. My local install here doesn't have all of the 'export options' installed from the custom install so there may be something there.
It's rather easy to define this in through .NET's instance of the viewer but I've never been able to do this in the application itself. I use a 3rd party exporter if that's what I need. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum