Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: SUM by group Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 11:46am
I have a question that I need help. I have a report that contains 3 groups: 1st Group -> Account 2nd Group -> Account Like'6*' 3rd Group -> Account Like'7* ' The 2nd group footer gives me a sum for each account started by '6' The 3rd group footer gives me a sum for each account that begins with '7'
I need to get the report the way you describe: 2nd Footer Account Like'6 * 'containing the sum of all footers account Like'6 *' 3rd Footer Account Like'7 * 'containing the sum of all footers account Like'7 *'
For now exemplified what I'm getting.
61 - 500.00 Total - 1000.00 62 - 250.00 Total - 1000.00 69 - 250.00 Total - 1000.00
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum