Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Chart with from groups Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rlassalle
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Quote rlassalle Replybullet Topic: Chart with from groups
     Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 12:50pm

Hi, I have to make a chart that takes by months the information for three different months. I did that and look well. The issue is that just the current months and charts have to be in the report. When I used the select expert to choose just Oct-12, the information in the chart is suppress too. How can I hide the months which I do not need without loose the three lines in the chart.

 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 6:55pm
Hi
 
Write a suppress condition for each section through Section Expert.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
rlassalle
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Quote rlassalle Replybullet Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 7:44am
Thenk for the answer, I going a try that, but the problem is that how all the information is in one table, all the information by field goes to details a; therefore if any condition is true the whole section will be suppres. Is ti possible suppres by range or row?
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
rlassalle
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Quote rlassalle Replybullet Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 7:53am

Sorry, I wrote the question too soon. It is working perfectly well.

Thanks you so much.....!!!!!!!!

 

Smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum