Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Sales - same period last year Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Tiny_65
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Tiny_65 Replybullet Topic: Sales - same period last year
     Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 5:10am
I have a report that gives me sales info for a given period - grouped by week. I'd like to get the sales information for the same four weeks last year.
My report looks like:

                 Rev     Acc Rev     Total Rev
Oct 7/12    10        5                $15
Oct 14/12  12        7                $19
Oct 21/12  20        10              $30


I'd like to add the same revenue numbers for the same period last year.


Edited by Tiny_65 - 06 Nov 2012 at 5:10am
Thanks,
Robb
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum