Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: how to print information from 1 table only Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Topic: how to print information from 1 table only
     Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 9:00am
Hello Everyone,
 
I am creating a shipping label that lists the customer ship to address, customer PO and our work #. I print these lables by entering a packlist #(s).  Everything is working perfectly with one exception, I would like it to print 1 lable per packslip # but if there is more than 1 work # I get multiple labels with each of the work #'s listed and the same packslip # listed on each label.  Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you!!
IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 9:13am
put the label information in a group footer, and group by packlist #
IP IP Logged
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 9:48am

I tried that and it does solve tha problem, but created a diffrent one.  Currently it prints 6 labels per sheet, 3 on each side.  When I inserted the group and moved the packlist information it printed only 3 labels on the left side of the paper.   

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum